The Grofizz 500ml Photobioreactor System includes all of the hardware that you need to start and scale-up your algae culture in a closed environment.
The package comes with a culture starter photobioreactor, air lines, air filter, gas exchange air lock, air stones, and pump to facilitate culture inoculation and rapid growth, while minimizing contamination.
Once your culture reaches your target density, it can easily be transferred to the 2L photobioreactor to conduct experiments, grow your own nutrients for healthy smoothies, or continue scale-up of your culture to even larger volumes.
Add the Grofizz LED Growth system to maximize growth or bioproducts under different wavelengths of light.
Main Uses in Algae Culturing
Algae Culture Starter Main Features
- Proprietary angled aeration system and 2.75″ PBR diameter ensures efficient light penetration to produce rapid and robust growth of algae cultures
- Gas exchange air lock promote pure axenic cultures
- Air pump, air lines, air filter, and (5) air stones and (5) replacement fittings included
- The 500ml photobioreactor is the perfect size to inoculate your algae and establish a culture
- Great for demonstrating core biological and chemistry principles to students, learning how to create biofuels, and making your own Omega oils and other nutrients