The LED Photobioreactor system by Grofizz makes a perfect growth chamber for growing spirulina, especially in a research lab setup. It delivers specific wavelengths of light to your algae cultures to facilitate rapid growth, based on your own preference and pre-defined parameters.
Select among 20 different wavelengths of light and 20 key functions including fade, flash, alternating cycle, and custom cycling to optimize the nutritional value, growth rate, color and taste of your spirulina culture or any other photosynthetic products.
These LED photobioreactors are optimized for maximal light penetration and culture mixing, and the closed system minimizes contamination. The Complete System is perfect for conducting experiments in the classroom, conducting research, or growing your own organic fertilizer.
LED Photobioreactor Components
- Grofizz 500ml Culture Starter
- 2L Photobioreactor
- 12″ Programmable L.E.D. System
- air pump, air tubing, air filters
- gas exchange airlocks
- replacement air stones
- Programmable remote-controlled L.E.D. chamber
- Red LED = 626nm, Green LED = 525nm, Blue LED = 470nm, 20 possible LED colors available as constant or intermittent illumination
- 500ml starter photobioreactor for inoculating cultures, 2L photobioreactor for scale-up, experiments, culture maintenance
- Replacement air tubes (4) and PBR fittings (4). Complete system to start, optimize, and maintain photosynthetic cultures