Pawfly air stone diffuser gives an abundance of tiny bubbles rather than a limited number of larger bubbles. It can be connected to an air pump to introduce oxygen or to a gas chamber, to introduce Co2.
- Works with 2.5W or more.
- Fits for 3/16 ” / 4 mm inner diameter tube.
- Increases oxygen within the water and improves the respiration of the algae.
- Reusable and easy to clean material.
- Sturdy and non-toxic food-grade material.
- It comes with 8PCS air stones.
- Size: approx. 1.6″ x 0.6″ inches or 40mm x 15mm (Diameter X Height).
- First, soak the air stone in water for about 1 hour before use.
- Attach the stone to a4 mm inner diameter tube.
- Attach the tube to an air pump of 2.5W or more.
- Place the stone in your spirulina culturing tank or bioreactor and turn the pump on.
- Clean periodically in water using a clean toothbrush without any detergents to lengthen the product life cycle.
What Kind of Air Stone Should I Use?
- A bigger air stone needs a more powerful pump to produce more bubbles.
- Basically, bigger stones can produce more bubbles and they’re used for powerful air pumps.
- If you connect a big air stone to a small pump, the bubbles will be produced only at the front of the stone.
- Small pumps go well with smaller stones while powerful pumps and small stones don’t get along well.
- A disc-shaped air stone can stay steady at the bottom of your tank, while cylinder stones will move around the tank freely.