These spirulina harvesting filter Bags are ideal for harvesting your fresh spirulina biomass and pressing out the excess liquid. Conveniently designed in cup shape, these filter bags can easily be attached to a hose to effortlessly collect the spirulina coils from your growth medium. When done, simply hang the filter bag over your growth tank and let the excess water drip slowly back into the system.
Click here to learn more about how to harvest spirulina.
About the seller- The Press Club
The Press Club is focused on making the highest-quality nylon extraction filters on the market at an affordable price. They only use premium nylon that is 100% food-grade and dye-free. All their bags have been extensively tested to prevent blowouts with any amount of heat or pressure. All bags are pre-flipped inside-out so they’re ready to use when you receive them.
- 50 Micron premium nylon mesh
- 3″ x 6″ Inch or 7.6 cm x 15.2 cm | 50-Pack
- Solvent & Heat Resistant (up to 375° F or 190.5° Celsius)
- 100% Food-Grade & Dye-Free Nylon
- Reusable and durable material that is easy to clean
- All Bags are Pre-Flipped To Save Preparation Time and are Ready For Immediate Use
- Available in a variety of sizes for your convenience
- The Press Club Zero Blowout Guarantee – Our Patented Stitching Prevents All Blowouts Or Your Money Back
- 365-Day Return Policy | Satisfaction Guarantee | Made In the USA
I’ve purchased these bags several times and rarely have a blowout (maybe 10%) they work well and I’ve had nothing but good results with this company’s customer support. They stand behind their products and are very customer oriented.
Kyle Peters –
Blowouts were a huge problem for me after trying several different brands of 120u bags. My press does 12000 psi so it’s easy to overdo the pressure. I gave these bags a try based on the zero blowouts claim. The cost is lower than most and they are the strongest bags I’ve used, I cranked pretty hard on my press and the bag held. I was worried after I bought them that the bag would expand in order to avoid blowouts which would be annoying, but nope, the bag keeps its form and doesn’t blow out.
So let me tell you about these bags! So do you like good yields? Do you hate flipping bags inside out? Do you hate blowouts? Well then look no further! These bags are extremely high quality and have never failed me. The stitching is exquisite and detailed. I have purchased many other bags and let me tell you I will never buy another brand of bags again. The People at The Press Club are amazing and always are quick to respond if there’s any issues. BUY THESE BAGS!