This live spirulina culture from Israel is a dense and highly resistant algae seed culture. It was originally brought to Israel by the founders of this website in 2018, from a large spirulina farm in central India. We have been maintaining the culture ever since in a small scale setting. We do regular check ups for temperature, pH, light fluctuation, mineral balance and cell morphology, to ensure a high quality spirulina culture.
- We can ship our spirulina culture to most countries within a reasonable time (up to 5 business days).
- Some destinations may not be available, if so, we apologize in advance and welcome you to try one of the other spirulina cultures in our catalog.
- Once you place your order, it may take us a few days to process your order, depending on the growth stage of our spirulina. For example, if we’ve just harvested our spirulina, we may choose to wait a few days until it grows back to full capacity before shipping it over.
- As soon as we ship your order, we will send you a tracking code that you can use to find out where your parcel is at any given time.
- In some cases, customs may decide to inspect or withhold your spirulina algae seed culture. Since spirulina is time-sensitive, we advise you to get it released as soon as you can. If the culture arrives damaged, i.e. pale in color or unusually thin, we’d be happy to help you recover it or replace it with a new one, charging only for the shipping cost of the additional delivery.
What to do when your algae seed culture arrives
Spirulina is a living organism. After several days in transit, it will need some fresh air, nutrients, and a nice warm place to call home. Please refer to our guidebooks and web apps and make sure to have all the required materials readily available for when your live spirulina arrives.