Improve the efficiency of your outdoor spirulina pond with our high-efficiency diffuser. Our diffuser provides oxygen to your pond, ensuring that your spirulina has the proper levels of oxygen to thrive. Our diffuser is easy to install and maintain, and it is designed to be energy-efficient, reducing your operating costs. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced grower, our diffuser is an essential tool for maintaining a healthy outdoor spirulina pond. Shop now and improve the success of your spirulina cultivation efforts.
Reduces system wear and extends compressor life.
Use them to improve the effectiveness of any aeration system.
- 100% MADE IN the USA
- Compatible with any AERATOR, COMPRESSOR, or WINDMILL.
- Need to Replace a Membrane-Style Diffuser? This Diffuser Will Increase Your Oxygen Transfer, Increase Lift Through the Water Column, and is a Durable, Long-Lasting Replacement for Any Air Stone or Membrane Diffuser.
- The Stainless Steel base is rugged and self-sinking. Integrated handle and rope tie-off for Easy Installation and cleanup.
- Works with ANY BRAND of Compressor / Windmill that produces 1-10 Cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Accepts 3/8″ or 1/2″ airline. Check-Valve and Hose Strain Relief Clamp are included.
- Adding diffused aeration to your pond helps eliminates odors and encourages the decomposition of organic sediment.
- Compatible with all Windmill Aerators. Replaces Airstones.
- 13″ Ring Diameter / 36″ of Aeration Tubing
- Built-in Check Valve
- Stainless Steel Strain-relief clamp for 3/8″ or 1/2″ airline.
- Includes Hose barbs for 3/8″ and 1/2″ air line.
- The 100% Stainless Steel Base is Completely Corrosion Resistant.
- Built-In Handle and Rope Tie-Off for Easy Deployment.
- The stainless base has NO SHARP EDGES.
- Effective at any Water Depth. Easy to clean and very low maintenance.
- Produces FINE, 2-3mm bubbles for Increased Diffusion Rates.
- 600 GPM flow rate with ONLY 2 CFM!
- Works with ANY brand of compressor
- Suitable for use in Fresh Water, Salt Water, Brackish Water, FRAC Tanks.
- Requires 1.5CFM to 6CFM airflow. Max Pressure: 50PSI.