- The HQUA-PAS20 pond aeration system compresses and blows air into the bottom of the pond, increase the dissolved oxygen rate in ponds, keeping the water clear and reducing the risk of bacterial and microbial contamination.
- Capable of aerating ponds of up to 3 acres, the compressor operates up to 50′ deep while the motor draws 4.8 amps and pumps 4.7 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM).
- Highly efficient and quiet 1/2 Hp Oil-free Rocking Piston Air Pump.
- Includes two rolls of 100′ high quality hose airline.
- EPDM non-stick 10” membrane diffuser.
- 12” square stainless steel base for the diffuser’s stability.
Why you need a Pond & Lake Aeration System?
Eutrophication and insufficiently dissolved oxygen are one of the main reasons why spirulina cultures dye out. Without aeration, the tiny spirulina cells are unable to absorb light, and become stale, leaving your spirulina pond with brown scum that you then need to clean out and sometimes replace the entire pond altogether.
There is a balance in oxygen demand and supply of your pond & lake system. Ponds and lakes without enough oxygen have a difficult time handling nutrient overloads, especially phosphorus.
PAS20 diffused aeration “turns the pond over” , adding oxygen at all levels, in the most efficient and cost effective way. This unit will help you restore stale lakes and ponds naturally and revitalize your spirulina culture with fresh oxygen.
HQUA-PAS20 Rocking Piston Compressor
the main unit of the system is a highly efficient, continuous-duty and reliable compressor. The rubber mounting reduces noise and vibration to the minimum, giving off a silent operation.
The airflow valve manifold simplifies airflow management to individual diffusers. You can adjust the aeration depending on the structure of your pond or lake. The air filter maximizes the life of the compressor. The pressure relief valve safeguards the system from back pressure.
There are no reviews yet.