Have you ever wondered how many kilograms of Spirulina you could be producing every day? Use our free Spirulina Harvesting Calculator and find out!
Given the same amount of space you use for growing flowers or herbs in your garden or window sill, you could be producing the most nutritious food on earth, providing you and your family with a complete daily intake of protein, vitamins, minerals and amino acids!
We all know the benefits of Spirulina, but what many are not aware of it that consuming fresh spirulina has been found to be very beneficial and is considered by many as the best and natural way to enjoy spirulina’s long list of beneficial nutrients. Visit our blog to learn more about spirulina.
If grown in Ideal Conditions (ph 10.5, temp 32 Cel, exposed to light, grown in proper culture medium), spirulina multiplies by 25% every day. It shouldn’t take long before your pool is ready for harvesting, but how much spirulina can you actually harvest?
The following Spirulina Harvesting Calculator is served as a service to Spirulina Cultivators, beginners as well as experienced spirulina growers. Simply insert the dimensions of your pool into our harvesting calculator to find out how much wet biomass of spirulina or dry spirulina powder you will be able to produce on a daily basis!
Why Grow Your Own Spirulina At Home?
- Growing Spirulina at home is easy to do and only takes some very basic infrastructure. You can learn more from reviewing our calculators’ section where you’ll find precise recipes for preparing the culturing medium.
- Knowing the number of liters in your pond is useful for calculating the amount of nutrients needed in your culture medium.
- If you have a project or are considering investing in equipment, contact us, and let us help you sort out the details.
- If you have any questions or you found a mistake in the calculator – please let us know in the comments below.
- Want more? Checkout our selection of popular spirulina cultivation formula calculators, that will allow you to calculate exact nutrient proportions right on your smartphone, tablet or desktop.