In “Algae Bloom”, Ditsa Keren and Pranay Kumar Pelapolu outline all the stages of building and operating a spirulina raceway pond that can be scaled to any size. With an initial investment as little as $600, you can build a micro farm that produces Spirulina for your community and local markets.
What you will find in this guidebook
- How to build a raceway pond for spirulina production
- List of equipment and materials you’ll need
- Guidelines for testing the water quality
- List of culture medium ingredients + precise recipe
- List of common parasites
- Best practices and techniques for growing, harvesting and drying fresh spirulina
- Estimated initial and ongoing costs in India and the US
- Product applications and market predictions
There are no reviews yet.