The ViaAqua Submersible Water Heater offers an ideal blend of convenience and durability that is sure to keep your aquarium environment at just the right temperature.
Cold temperatures slow dows spirulina’s growth. Keep it warm with this durable 300-Watt quartz glass heater that is both easy to install and to maintain.
With a visible temperature setting, you can adjust the termperatur according to the current weather, or shut it off completely when the weather gets hot.
The included suction cups make it easy to secure the heater to the glass, ensuring maximum safety for time spent in your tank.
The ViaAqua Submersible Heaters are available in a variety of sizes, suitable for use in both fresh and saltwater tanks.
- High Quality, Break Resistant Quartz Glass Construction
- Fully Submersible
- Simple Installation
- Available In A Variety Of Sizes
- Suction Cups For Securing the heater To The Aquarium
- Visible Temperature Setting
- For Use In Fresh And Saltwater
- Temperature Adjustment
- Waterproof Double Insulation
- Temperature Setting
- Water Level Line
- Power Lamp(Indicate ON/OFF Cycle)
- Heating Element
- Ceramic Heater Core (Evenly dispersed Heat)