- PVC pond liners are the most cost-effective, versatile, and adaptable liners available. Ideal for ponds of all sizes with steep or gentle sloping sides, tight corners, contours, and shelving.
- Pliable and flexible; conforms to a variety of irregular surfaces.
- An excellent choice for water gardens, fish ponds, and backyard waterfalls. Lightweight and easy to install.
- Remains flexible and pliable even in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Contains plasticizers that will deteriorate in direct sunlight. For best results use ground cover, rocks, or gravel to protect PVC liner from direct UV exposure
- Completely safe for fish, wildlife, and plants. Standard 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty for defects in manufacture, materials, or workmanship.
- The 4.5 x 6 meters / 15 x 20 feet PVC Pond Liner is ideal for large ponds up to 5000 liters / 1,300 gallons, sized approximately 3 x 5 x 0.5 meters/ 9 x 16 x 1.5 ft. More sizes are available.
- The 20-mil PVC Pond Liner is lightweight, ultra-durable, and easy to handle.
- UV and puncture-resistant, ensuring many years of continued use.
- Pond liners are reinforced with a strong polyester weave placed between the layers of PVC.
- Pond’s pond liners have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth providing just the right foundation for an environmentally balanced habitat.
Tips for Purchasing a Pond Liner
Pond liners come in a variety of sizes. You should order a liner that is slightly larger than the hole as you can cut it down if necessary. Note that you can seam together multiple liners together to form a large liner.
To protect the liner from tears or punctures, add an underlayer of sand, old carpet (plush side up), or any soft durable sheet of fabric before laying the liner in place.
Allow the edge of the liner to overlap onto the ground. The liner can be secured with rocks, shale, or other natural material.